Palm Print Wine Glasses: Mariella Vilar
Cocktail Napkins: August Morgan
Pineapple Vase: It was a gift but similar here
White Bowl: Thomas for Rosenthal
Crackers: Jilz Crackers
How pretty is this beet hummus?!
I made this beet hummus yesterday using beets from my mom’s new garden! I can’t get over the vibrant shade of pink. Not only is this beet hummus pretty too look at, it is very tasty. I used great northern beans instead of your typical garbanzo beans and I love the smooth texture as a result. This hummus is great for dipping but it is also yummy on a piece of toast with avocado, spread on a sandwich, or a scoop on top of a salad bowl. I hope you like it as much as I do!
- 1 15 oz can of Organic Great Northern Beans
- 2-3 Roasted Beets
- 3 Tbsp Organic Tahini
- Juice of 1-2 Lemons
- 1/2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Whatever you want! I used
- Jilz Crackers
- Drain & rinse beans.
- Add beans & rest of ingredients to your food processor & blend until smooth.
- Taste. Add more salt or lemon if you desire.
- Pour into bowl, top with sesame seeds, & serve with veggies and crackers.
- Store in fridge.